- Top 10 Pipelines 11,766 views
- Annual Report: Top 10 Pipelines 10,300 views
- Celgene Snaps Up Merck & Co.’s Giant Complex in New Jersey 9,500 views
- Top 100 Biotechnology Companies Special Report: The Acquisition Game 3,700 views
The Pulse of the Pharmaceutical Industry
12:00 PM – 1:15 PM
Event Time Zone: Eastern Time
Event Type: Program (Education)
Primary Competency: 10. Facilitates changes
Second Competency: 12. Continues to learn, grow and transform
Please note this webinar will take place from 12:00 to 1:15 PM ET. Please convert into your local time zone and mark your calendar accordingly.
Gender partnership occurs when men and women learn from and leverage each other’s special skills and talents. Teams function more effectively when gender stereotypes and unconscious bias is confronted and addressed.
Learn how to bring gender partnership to your team while igniting your career by working together better.
The Building Better Business Connections (3BC) community explored this topic in May. This webinar series will dive deeper into several aspects of gender partnership. It will offer practical tools you can apply to your career and your company, improving communications with your gender partners and driving business results.
Register for the entire series and save or register for this individual webinar below.
1. Define gender partnership and how it leads to gender parity
2. Learn how to help men be allies in the quest for gender partnership
3. Learn how to show the value of gender differences and how to leverage them for diversity, inclusion and better business results
12:00 – 12:05 PM Introduction
12:05 – 12:15 PM Topic overview
12:15 – 12:20 PM Video segment
12:20 – 1:00 PM Moderated conversation with panelists
1:00 – 1:15 PM Q&A and closing
On-air chapter representative
Director and head, global corporate development, HBA
Nancy J. Di Dia
Executive director, office of diversity, inclusion and engagement, Boehringer Ingelheim USA
Former president, Baxalta
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Online registration available until one hour before the live broadcast begins.
Special group rate for HBA Corporate partner companies:
15 participants: $300
25 participants: $500
50 participants: $875
100 participants: $1500
For more information, groups larger than 100, and group purchases by non-HBA Corporate Partners companies, contact Jacqui Sawers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-575-0606 ext. 2.
– Chapter contact for event: Marianne Fray at email@example.com or 856-701-8186
– Membership questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-575-0606 ext 1
– Online registration assistance: email@example.com or 973-575-0606 ext 3
– Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
This webinar is nonrefundable.
The registration button at the bottom of the page will not show if online registration has closed or if the event has reached capacity. If you are a nonmember and the registration button is not showing, it may be that this is a member’s only event. To read more about the benefits of membership, click here.
HBA will make reasonable modifications to policies and programs to ensure that people with special needs have an equal opportunity to enjoy all of its programs. Please email Kristin Bailey if you require any special accommodations for this event.
Sorry. No data so far.