The Pulse of the Pharmaceutical Industry
Established in 2013, Outcomes LLC provides the $1 Trillion pharmaceutical industry with need-to-know business information. In September 2007, Engel Publishing Partners was acquired by Canon Communications LLC and in October 2010, Canon Communications was acquired by UBM. In January 2014, the PharmaLive and Med Ad News brands were acquired by Outcomes LLC. In this capacity, we continue our tradition of disseminating original, thought-provoking content with the intent of providing the busy pharmaceutical executive with insight into industry trends that will affect their business, as well as the industry in its entirety. SUBSCRIBE FREE today!
Written primarily by our editors and staff reporters, our products provide broad coverage of pharmaceutical business, product marketing, and clinical research. Our business-news magazine, Med Ad News, provides readers with business intelligence that will impact their company’s performance. Med Ad News, launched in 1982, has been the magazine of choice for insight into successful business and marketing strategies.
We offer a multitude of Web-based products designed to keep the busy pharmaceutical executive current on news and events. Through our industry leading Website, PharmaLive.com, and e-mail-based newsletters, including Daily Advantage and Medicine Avenue, readers can receive information deemed critical to their role.
To provide business executives with a forum for interaction, we host our annual Manny Awards, celebrating excellence in creativity surrounding the marketing of health and wellness. Our events provide attendees with the opportunity to meet industry leaders, understand successful business strategies, and gain insight into issues affecting the industry currently, and in the long term.
Interested in collaborating on content or advertising? Please review our editorial guidelines and contact us today!
- Content should be exclusive to PharmaLive and/or Med Ad News, and not under consideration with other publications.
- Articles must be non-promotional (no advertorials) and address topics pertinent to the audience in pharmaceutical business, product marketing, and clinical research, specifically within human prescription drugs and medical devices.
- Recommended word count range: 800-2000 words.
- When submitting the article, please send it in a Word document and include a title, author and bio, references (if applicable, send with links or full reference), and any relevant images.
- Recommended image format: JPEG, 300 DPI. Please note, only send company authorized images; do not pull images from websites without obtaining permission.
- Always attribute information to its source. Plagiarism is not tolerated.
- We encourage authors to consult with our editors before starting the writing process.
- Submissions will undergo review and, following acceptance, the copy-editing process to ensure quality of content and relevance to our audience.