2009 proved to be a challenging year for healthcare advertising agencies, with 86% of agencies reporting that financial and new business pressure ranked among their top three internal issues. However, the agencies that have been able to help pharma manufacturers offset their own economic and market challenges have thrived.
PharmaLive and Med Ad News editors provide detailed information compiled directly from about 100 healthcare communications agencies regarding their product and corporate service accounts for clients.
What you will find in this report:
• Listing of client accounts for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, specialty pharma, medical device, and other healthcare sectors as well as additional industries
— Type of account services range from full-service agency-of-record business to project work
— Other account details include product descriptions and the year that each account was won
• Industry overview highlighting the current state of the healthcare communications world
• Agency data include select financials and contact information
• Profiles of the healthcare agencies showcase each entity’s structure and services, recent accomplishments, philanthropy and citizenship initiatives, as well as future plans
Detailed charts provide competitive agency and client intelligence including:
• Product indication/description of account
• Year account was won
• Type of account service