This special report presents a comprehensive review of the direct-to-consumer expenditure for all human prescription products advertised during this decade along with an analysis of the DTC landscape.
What you will find in this Special Report:
Charts that list for the years 2000 through 2008:
• Promotional spend to consumers for human prescription drugs
• DTC expenditure for the companies that promote the Rx brands
• Consumer ad spend broken down by various media types
Analysis that details:
• Leading prescription brands in terms of DTC expenditure for each of the past nine years
• Top 5 DTC brands of this decade
• Most-competitive therapeutic categories for consumer promotion
• Pharmaceutical companies that spent the highest amounts of advertising dollars to consumers
• Most-popular types of consumer media targeted by companies
*DTC expenditure data source: The Nielsen Co.