This annual report developed by the editors of PharmaLive provides detailed information on prescription drugs in development and those currently on the market.
Easy to read charts provide a complete overview of prescription drugs in development and on the market in the United States, including new chemical entities, indications, and formulations approved from June 2008 to April 2009.
Drugs are organized by their approved or development status. Each section provides:
• Commercial name or product code
• Chemical or substance composition
• Approved or intended indication
• Developer with company Website
Also included in this must-have resource:
• Top R&D spenders of 2008, and the number of drugs in development by therapeutic category
• Comprehensive listing of companies and the therapeutic categories in which they are developing
• Comparison of this year's top ten therapeutic categories against those from last year's report
• Alphabetical listing of drugs in development, including their therapeutic area