AbelsonTaylor announces nextgenerATion interns for Summer 2023
CHICAGO, April 6, 2023 – Chicago-based health and wellness advertising agency AbelsonTaylor proudly welcomes nine recent college graduates and rising seniors to spend 10 weeks of the summer learning more about the medical advertising and marketing field through AbelsonTaylor’s nextgenerATion internship program.
With more than 1,000 applicants, the nextgenerATion internship program is a highly sought-after opportunity for those interested in expanding their knowledge and experience in medical marketing. Because of the popularity and success of the agency’s inaugural internship program in 2022, AbelsonTaylor expanded the number of roles for 2023 and launched an extensive recruitment campaign, including outreach to regional universities and a social media campaign, with the new brand name of nextgenerATion.
2023 Intern Roles:
- Art Director Intern: Eva Topolewski, Indiana University – Bloomington
- Copywriter Intern: Laura Pomilia, Northeastern University – Boston
- Data Science Intern: Luke Breier, Indiana University – Bloomington
- Engagement Strategy Intern: Maia Briggeman, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Planning Intern: Abbey Burke, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Project Management Intern: Corinne Shirley, Marquette University — Milwaukee
- Social Strategy Intern: Jillian Economos, University of California – Berkeley
- Media Intern: Katherine Volovodovskaya, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Studio Artist Intern: Andrea Krebbers, Bradley University – Peoria
- NextgenerATion is a hybrid program in which interns will meet face-to-face and remotely with agency professionals to complete a summer-long project which the intern class will present to the agency at the conclusion of the program.
“We’re very excited to welcome aboard our new class of interns, said AbelsonTaylor President Jeff Berg. “Our teams look forward to mentoring these talented and ambitious individuals throughout the summer. Interns bring a valuable, fresh perspective to the industry, and we are eager to see what these aspiring medical marketers create.”
AbelsonTaylor is a fiercely independent full-service health and wellness advertising agency headquartered in Chicago. The company has been creating award-winning work that drives clients’ business success (Return on Imagination™) for more than 40 years. To learn more, visit abelsontaylor.com and follow the company on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.