CRYOPORT APPOINTS MIND+MATTER AS PART OF A GLOBAL BRAND DEVELOPMENT TENDER
Cryoport Inc has appointed creative communications agency Mind+Matter, an Ashfield Health company, part of UDG Healthcare as its strategic marketing partner to support the rebrand of the entire business alongside a strategic communications plan.
Cryoport Inc is the leading global provider of temperature-controlled supply chain solutions and products to the life sciences industry. Its capabilities provide a comprehensive temperature-controlled solution for high-value and/or irreplaceable regenerative medicines and biopharmaceuticals in a cryogenic or temperature-controlled state. They are the third largest healthcare speciality logistics provider in the world and provide their customers with an end-to end support across the cell and gene therapy value chain.
The account will be led by Mind+Matter Associate Director, Katy Etchells, alongside Director of Experience Jon Buckley and Adam Hayes, Associate Creative Director.
Cryoport Systems, Allie Gerber, Director of Marketing, Cryoport systems: “Cryoport is at an important moment in its evolution, we have established ourselves as a reliable supply chain solutions business for the life sciences and we want to invest more in our development. We selected Mind+Matter to support our brand journey based on their global capability, extensive industry experience, smart approach to rebranding methodologies, emphasis on insights and KPIs and the ability to bring the human touch to brand storytelling. We are very excited to partner with the team to support the next phase of our global brand roll out.”
Katy Etchells, Associate Director at Mind+Matter adds: “We are thrilled to be working with Cryoport Inc, the clear market leader in regenerative medicine supply chain solutions as part of such an important and timely rebrand. Our approach to brand development will add value by effectively articulating the overarching Cryoport vision, message development and building an iconic visual identity to support Cryoport’s expansion.”
For more information on Mind+Matter contact:
We are Mind ‘PLUS’ Matter. The ‘plus’ is important to us because we are all about offering more for our clients and employees.
We deliver more by going beyond traditional brand storytelling into the world of data and technology, to create meaningful experiences driven by data and emotions to ultimately change behaviours.
What makes us distinct?
- Behavioural science that delivers measurable and meaningful real-world outcomes
- Strategic omnichannel planning to ensure impactful and relevant engagement with our audiences
- Data across consumer audience insights, medical and scientific, alongside deep channel expertise
- Courageous creative inspired by the courage of the communities we serve
Mind+Matter comprises 250 passionate experts, world-class thinkers, scientists and doers pushing the boundaries of their craft and expertise. We have full-service teams situated on both the East and West Coast of the US (Boston, New York City and Oakland respectively), and across four locations in the UK (Brighton, London, Manchester and Oxford) to service our EU clients.
About Ashfield Health
Ashfield Health, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global health communications network incorporating >1,450 people across five countries (United States, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, and Belgium). Spanning big pharma, emerging pharma and biotech, animal health, consumer health and healthcare delivery our business is better health. The group includes:
- Ashfield MedComms, a new 700 people-strong global medical and scientific communications powerhouse. The agency has 12 offices across the US, UK and Germany.
- Canale Comms, a San Diego-based communication partner that springs strategy into action for emerging companies.
- CreateNYC, a New York-based and remote agency that helps clients deliver creative tactics more effectively and efficiently.
- Galliard, a London-based PR and communications agency that delivers scientific storytelling with passion and creativity.
- Incisive Health, a London and Brussels-based agency which looks to change government policy and transform lives.
- MicroMass, a North Carolina-based full-service marketing agency with expertise in changing health behavior.
- Mind+Matter, a new global creative communications agency based in Boston (US), New York (US), Oakland (US), Brighton (UK), London (UK) and Manchester (UK) with over 250 marketing specialists utilizing the world of data and technology, to create meaningful experiences.
For more information on Ashfield Health contact: