Public concerns about abuse of prescription opioids have never been higher — and yet obstacles to market uptake remain due to payer and prescriber hesitancy. This period of upheaval is why you cannot afford to miss the 5th Human Abuse Liability Testing & Market Access conference — the largest and most specifically focused educational event devoted to improving trial designs, engineering less abuse-prone molecules and delivery systems, and tracking the performance and market uptake of opioids. Over the past five years, this event has brought more than 300 industry leaders together, and this year is going to have our most in-depth educational and networking opportunities yet!
ExL Events invites you to only industry event devoted entirely to improving regulatory and market outcomes for prescription drugs by designing, testing, and demonstrating a reduction in abuse potential.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Latest analysis of the reimbursement landscape
- Strategies for involving and improving the pain patient experience
- Lessons learned from FDA advisory committee meetings
- Special focus on designing oral overdose resistance technologies
- A way forward to make the case to payers, patients, and physicians that your opioids are truly less of an abuse risk
Who Should Attend
This event is designed for pharma, biotech, and medical device professionals responsible for:
This event is also of interest to: