Real World Evidence Conference
Short Course: November 13
Conference: November 14-15
Real world evidence (RWE) is increasingly becoming important for regulatory decision-making and beginning to touch all areas of the healthcare value chain. Historically used for post-market safety monitoring, sponsors are now beginning to use RWE to support clinical trial design and observational studies in order to generate better treatment approaches, while healthcare systems are collecting and using RWE to substantiate coverage decisions. DIA’s Real World Evidence Conference will explore new and innovative applications of RWE, and deliver cutting-edge insights in how stakeholders are leveraging RWE to advance healthcare knowledge and decision-making.
Need approval in order to attend?
Download and fill out our Justification Letter to demonstrate to your supervisor why this is a must-attend event.
Preconference Short Course
Who should attend?
Professionals involved in:
- Real World Evidence
- Regulatory Science
- Technology Development
- Data Analytics
- Clinical Research
- Discuss how RWE is being used today to inform biopharmaceutic development across product lifecycle
- Describe the recent FDA strategic framework for RWD in regulatory decisions
- Evaluate the future applications of RWE in drug development
- Appraise how mobile technologies, AI, machine learning, and other technologies are being used to generate RWE
- Evaluate how patient reported outcomes, EHR, and other patient data is expanding the resources for RWE
- Discuss “lessons learned” from current uses of RWE, and how these can be applied for other future applications of RWE