- This event has passed.
ePharma IMPACT 2019
March 19 @ 9:15 am - March 21 @ 3:00 pm
ePharma IMPACT 2019
ePharma IMPACT brings together the most influential players across the digital marketing spectrum to reveal truly innovative, next generation omni-channel strategies.
The 3-day event is designed to help you take command of the most dynamic strategies on the horizon so you can confidently determine where your next digital marketing dollar should be spent for maximum impact.
How do we deliver on that promise? By offering a diversified experience like you won’t find anywhere else. One that translates directly into stronger patient and HCP relationships, and greater influence over impactful marketing strategy.
The 12th annual conference is THE event leading pharma companies rely on to stay ahead of digital disruption and translate digital marketing strategies into bottom line impact.
HOW EPHARMA IS DELIVERING MORE IMPACT THAN EVER BEFORE:
1. PROVEN TIPS & TRICKS FROM CROSS-INDUSTRY SPEAKERS Pharma is not leading the digital revolution. We’re bringing you the leaders in digital cross industry so you can borrow their lessons learned and apply them to your own industry.
2. KEYNOTES THAT DISRUPT AND IGNITE Industry leading change agents take you out of your comfort zone and challenge conventional wisdom.
3. SETH GODIN CHALLENGES YOU TO LEVEL UP YOUR SKILLSET By focusing on everything from effective marketing and leadership, to the spread of ideas and changing everything, Seth Godin is the world’s #1 Marketing Guru (inducted into the Direct Marketing Hall of Fame AND the Marketing Hall of Fame).
4. THEORY IS GREAT, BUT 2019 DEMANDS ACTION The 2019 event is designed so that you leave with practical, current tips, templates and applications which you can implement immediately in your teams back at the office.
5. DIVERSE LEARNING FORMATS = CUTTING EDGE CONTENT THAT GETS BEYOND THE “RED TAPE” Forget power-point presentations that have to go through layers of approvals. Get all your 2019 digital trends through a series of channels including bite-sized presentations, deep dive masterclasses, ask us anything sessions, mobile polling and exec interviews.
MEET THE 2019 SPEAKERS: A WHO’S WHO OF DIGITAL MARKETING INFLUENCERS
Alison Tapia, Director, Digital/Multichannel Marketing, Allergan
Amber Case, Cyborg Anthropologist, Author, Calm Technology: Designing for the Next Generation of Devices, fellow at Harvard University’s Berkman Klein Center for Internet and Society, Visiting Research at the MIT Center for Civic Media
Amit Pherwani, Director Digital Marketing, Novo Nordisk
Andy Hachadorian, Manager Digital Marketing and Media, Cutanea Life Sciences
Annie Sullivan, Director of Social Media, AstraZeneca
Dan Moore, Director, NA Sales Manager Development Mylan
Dan Tierno, Strategic Implementation Manager, Bayer
Daniel Gomes, former Senior Director, Regional I&I Lead, Emerging Markets Asia – Pfizer
Deborah Long, VP Medical Affairs, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
Eric Gallardo, Head of Digital, Data, Analytics and Innovation, GSK
Fabrizio Caranci, Director, Global Marketing Vaccines, Merck
Dr. Grace Cordovano, Private Patient Cancer Advocate
Hans Riis, Content Strategist, Merck
Irving K. Loh, MD, Co-founder & Chief Medical Officer, INFERMEDICA, Principal Investigator, Millennium Clinical Trials, Ventura Heart Institute
Jack Barrett, CEO, WEGO Health
Jennifer Wulff, Director, Clinical Innovation, Pfizer
Jim Mangione, Director, Emerging Technologies & Mobile Architecture, Pfizer
Joan Powell, Patient Advocate, AA & MDS International Foundation
Kristen Winters, Integrated Multi Channel Marketing, Bayer
Loreen Babcock, CMO, Montifore
Mohammed Ali, Global Head Digital Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
Nancye Green, Chief Digital Officer, The Medicines Company
Ozgun Demir, Director – Digital Strategy, Novartis
Paul Murasko, Senior Director, Multi-Channel Marketing, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
Piers Dickinson, Head of Global Digital Communications, CSL
Rich Palizzolo, Global Digital Strategy Lead, Bluebird Bio
Richard Rowe, Head of Professional & Pharmacy Marketing, Johnson & Johnson
Richard Stein, Senior Manager of Inside Sales, Amgen
Sandra Velez, Oncology Marketing Communications Leader, Merck
Seth Godin, Best-Selling Author
Sheetal Patel, Head, Regulatory Advertising & Promotion, Janssen
Soham Wagh Senior Marketing Manager, EMAP and Europe, Classic and Established Products, GSK
Steven Gutentag, Co-Founder, Keeps
Zakiuddin Ahmed KOL
Zoe Dunn, President & CEO, Hale Advisors
3 WAYS TO REGISTER
CALL: 888.670.8200 US+1 941.554.3500 INTL
EMAIL: Register@KNect365.com Include code M3106
ePharma is a long-standing platform known to spark insightful conversations and inspire through instructional case studies, out-of-industry perspectives, and leading-edge technology, providing attendees with strategies and tactics to grow as leaders, embrace disruption, and seize innovation.