- This event has passed.
Manny Awards 2019
April 18 @ 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Med Ad News honors the best in pharmaceutical and healthcare advertising at the 30th Annual Manny Awards on Thursday, April 18, 2019.
For thirty years, the Manny Awards have paid tribute to the creative work of agencies serving the healthcare market, their people, and their contributions to the industry. Each year at this gala awards ceremony, Med Ad News and agency professionals come together to acknowledge those making significant contributions to, and celebrate creative excellence in, healthcare communications. On this special evening, more than six hundred industry peers will join Med Ad News in honoring winners in a range of award categories.
Award-categories participants are nominated by, voted on, and selected by industry peers and the editors of Med Ad News.
Celebrate 30 years of excellence with 30 Manny Award winners at the 30th Annual Manny Awards!
- Advertising Agency of the Year Category I
- Advertising Agency of the Year Category II
- Advertising Agency of the Year Category III
- Advertising Network of the Year
- Best Consumer Campaign – Radio/TV
- Best Consumer Campaign – Web
- Best Consumer Campaign – Print
- Best Professional Campaign – Radio/TV
- Best Professional Campaign – Web
- Best Professional Campaign – Print
- Best Interactive Patient Campaign
- Best Interactive Physician Campaign
- Best Medical Device Campaign
- Best Nonbranded Campaign
- Best Philanthropic Campaign
- Best Self-Promotion Campaign
- Heart Award
- Industry Person of the Year
- Most Admired Agency
- Most Creative Agency
- Vision Award
- Best Managed Markets Campaign
- Best Launch Campaign
- Agency on the Rise
- Marketer on the Rise
- Diversity & Inclusion Champion
- Best Experiential Campaign
- Best Patient Engagement Campaign
- Best Rare Disease Campaign
- Best Social Media Campaign
The 30th Annual Manny Awards evening celebration on Thursday, April 18, 2019, at Pier Sixty at Chelsea Piers, in New York, N.Y., will begin with a cocktail hour at 6:30 p.m., followed by a sit-down dinner at 7:30 p.m., and will conclude with a post-awards cocktail hour. The awards ceremony will commence at 8:30 p.m.
The event is black tie.