Shared Services for Life Sciences 2019
May 20 @ 8:00 am - May 21 @ 5:00 pm
ExL Events will be hosting the Shared Services for Life Sciences conference on May 20–21, 2019, at the Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square.
Being a large-scale organization while running multiple clinical trials and research programs, having employees, and running various brands, and product lines — cost and communication are important. When combining functions required by several responsibilities of the same organization, the large company can standardize processes, generate opportunities for cooperation, and gain efficiencies to ensure that activities comply with business model regulations. Join our faculty for the first and only life science and pharmaceutical-focused Shared Services event, as they share ideas and their expertise on how SSCs can cut costs, chase innovations, and increase speed in the pharmaceutical industry.
Some of our featured sessions will address:
- Employee Behavior and Impacts to Engagement and Productivity
- Exploring the Shingo Model for Enterprise Excellence in Biopharma
- Improving Customer Experience Through Outsourcing and Lean Six Sigma
- Explore Best Practices Through Lean Six Sigma to Improve Quality and Efficiency
- Continuous Improvement As a Shared Services Model
- Supporting an Organization’s Direction Based on Shared Services
- Understanding the Roles and Responsibilities in Business Process Management
- The Integrated View of Change Management for Big Pharma Organizations
Hear from representatives from the following companies:
Johnson & Johnson, Sandoz, G&W Laboratories, Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline, and Becton Dickinson.