- This event has passed.
Third Annual FierceBiotech Drug Development Forum
October 1, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - October 3, 2018 @ 4:30 pm
The third annual FierceBiotech Drug Development Forum (DDF) is taking place in Boston, October 1-3, 2018 and is still the only event that covers the entire drug development process from basic research through clinical trials. Registration is available by clicking here.
Our all-new program features managing VC relationships, beating ambitious growth plans, developing your immuno-oncology business model, adapting to new regulatory and pricing realities and more. See below for a sample of some of our program panels and click here to view the full program.
- Innovate Value-Based Pricing Models for Long-Lasting Therapies
- Fine-Tune Biotech Priorities for Improving Diversity
- Combination Therapies for Immuno-Oncology
- Nurturing Relationships with VCs and Planning Financial Strategy
- Manage Partnerships and Portfolios to Survive the Next Market Downturn
- Specialize your CRO Outreach for Early Research
- Improve your Orphan Drug Strategy for Growth
And here are just a few of our confirmed speakers. Click here to view our full list of speakers.
- Andrew Allen, CEO, Gritstone Oncology
- Stephen Bancel, CEO, Moderna Therapeutics
- Roy Baynes, CMO, VP, Head of Clinical Development, Merck
- Barbara Dalton, VP, Venture Capital, Pfizer
- Robert Gould, CEO, Fulcrum Therapeutics
- Douglas Ingram, CEO, Sarepta Therapeutics
- Salim Mujais, Senior VP, Global Therapeutics Head, Specialty Pharma, Astellas
- Chandra Ramanathan, VP and Head, East Coast Innovation Center, Bayer
- Amrit Ray, Global President, R&D, Pfizer
- Martine Zimmerman, Senior VP, Global Regulatory Affairs, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
Don’t miss this chance to attend this year’s conference. Early bird rates expire August 17 so be sure to register soon.