Kinch announced that Ashley Schofield has joined its management team as Co-founder, Creative Lead.
Westfield, NJ, September 6th, 2016 – Kinch, LLC, a mission-built, full-service, healthcare agency, today announced that it is changing its name to Brick City Greenhouse, LLC, to be in greater alignment with the agency’s mission. “We wanted to find a name that represents the equality of our partnership and our vision for the agency,” said Renée Wills, Co-founder, Client Lead. “Like Kinch, Brick City Greenhouse is designed to bring out the best in the brands we serve and the people who serve them. The new name is a further embodiment of this vision.” Fred Kinch, Founder, Content Lead said, “Greenhouse emphasizes our holistic approach to growing our clients and staff. We want all involved to feel nurtured, supported, excited, and that the work we’re doing together is truly making a difference.”
The name change also reflects the agency’s new location. “In September we’ll be moving to 211 Warren Street, in Newark, New Jersey,” said Fred. “Brick City is a nickname for Newark. There’s a lot of fantastic energy in the city. It’s a vibrant, dynamic metropolis bursting with possibility.” Just 8 miles west of NYC and home to many Fortune 500 companies and several universities, Newark is easily commutable from both NJ and NYC. Its location and talent pool make it the ideal spot for a budding new agency. The agency will be located in the Enterprise Development Center (EDC) on the campus of New Jersey Institute of Technology in Newark, NJ.
The name change also reflects the finalization of the management team with the addition of Ashley Schofield. Ashley joins the agency as Co-founder, Creative Lead and will partner with Fred to oversee the content and creative output of the agency. Prior to joining Brick City Greenhouse, Ashley was Managing Partner and Executive Creative Director with CDM Princeton, part of Omnicom, and helped guide the agency to produce award-winning work, which led to two nominations for Most Creative Agency from MedAdNews. She is passionate about what she does. “Creating work that improves the human condition is both an honor and a deeply rewarding experience for me,” she said. Ashley brings over 20 years of experience in launching and revitalizing both US and global brands across diverse therapeutic categories. An alumnus of Syracuse University, Ash is a learner at heart, insatiably curious, and loves solving thorny strategic and creative challenges. Her ability to push ideas while keeping people motivated during the creative journey is something she’s incredibly proud of. She’s a natural collaborator and works to create a culture of inclusion that embraces both agency and clients. “For me,” said Ashley, “there’s only one team and we’re all on it, working together to create the most strategic, relevant and creative marketing possible.” Ashley, Renée, and Fred will jointly lead the agency and directly manage client accounts.
The new name comes with a new web site, www.brickcitygreenhouse.
About Brick City Greenhouse:
Brick City Greenhouse is a mission-built, full-service, healthcare advertising agency that is specifically focused on startup biotech, emerging pharma, device and diagnostic, health-tech companies, and underserved brands within larger organizations. Our key points of differentiation are:
- We give clients hands-on, senior level involvement from proven industry leads. The team is made up of seasoned healthcare agency veterans with 60+ years of experience. This helps minimize our clients’ risk and gets it done right the first time.
- The team has broad category experience including oncology, immunology, and other rare diseases.
- We produce strategy and creative that seeks to bring out the best in the products we serve and the people who serve them, beyond the value of the product alone.
- We’re fast, nimble, and iterative, with project-based billing to promote speed and efficiency. Project-based billing gives marketers more predictability, flexibility, and a greater sense of partnership. For the agency, it attracts higher caliber talent, encourages people to work smarter, and reduces burnout and turnover.
- We’re a mission-built company with values firmly rooted in making a difference and elevating people. Currently, we’ve committed to donating 5% of post-tax profits to health-related charities. And in 2016, we’re pursuing Benefit Corporation status for greater transparency and accountability. This creates better alignment with our clients and the overall mission of the pharma and biotech community.
We’re looking for a specific type of client, people who want to make a difference in the world and see their brands as the way to make that difference. We also believe in cultivating deep, meaningful and, dare we say, fun relationships with our clients. Marketing is fun and best when the magic is created together. Does this sound like you? Then this might be the place to let your greatness grow
About NJIT Enterprise Development Center (EDC)
The Enterprise Development Center (EDC) on the campus of New Jersey Institute of Technology in Newark, NJ, is an “innovation cluster” and commercialization center that offers a wealth of specialized services to start-ups and growth stage companies. With an annual average of 90 companies in residence, the EDC vies for being the largest high-tech and life science business development center in the U.S. Visit njit-edc.org for more information.