Intouch Solutions has promoted three people in its Overland Park, Kansas office, and five people in its New York City office.
• In Overland Park, Jodi Augustine was promoted from art director to senior art director, marketing and communications.
• Andrew Grojean is now social media manager, three years after joining the agency in 2012.
• Nicole Papageorgiou, formerly associate social media analyst, is now social media analyst.
• In the New York City office, Bibi Ali has become an account manager. She joined the agency in 2014 as an account administrator.
• Charley Aldridge has been promoted from associate creative director to creative director.
• Ryan Clark, formerly an account director, is now group account director.
• Sean Hartigan is now the VP of strategic planning. He was senior director, multichannel marketing.
• Sheila Phillips was promoted to senior account manager from account manager.
FreshBlood Health Market Consultants
Dr. John Hixson is now senior medical director/neurologist for FreshBlood’s consortium. Dr. Hixson is an associate professor at the University of California San Francisco.
Dr. Hixson also serves as the deputy associate chief of staff for Clinical Informatics at the SF VA Medical Center. He previously served as a clinical lead for patient-facing technologies in the VHA Health Informatics Initiative (hi2) based in Washington, D.C.