COVID-19 accelerated a radical shift in virtual care with greater adoption of digital technologies and broader use of remote-care models. This expert panel will discuss How artificial intelligence is quickly evolving beyond coaching and decision-support to deliver scalable, personalized healthcare directly to the patient, and how this can impact disease management as a whole.
- The complexity of treating chronic disease
- The limitations of the current healthcare model in meeting changing population needs
- The pathway to physician delegation
- Current AI and future AI healthcare trend
- Enabling access among all populations